Coupons.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet deal on Huggies at Walgreens!!

For any one with little ones you can appreciate this deal.

This week Walgreens has Huggies jumbo packs on sale for $10.
Coupons.com has Huggies $5 and $3 coupons available for printing. I was able to print 12 using my home and work computers. Walgreens is also offering a $10 register reward deal when you buy $25 or more of huggies diapers.

So, this is what I plan to do if my Walgreens has enough diapers: make 4 transactions

2 transactions will be:
3 Huggies @$10 - 3 $5 coupons = $15 paid and get a $10 RR back

2 transactions will be
3 Huggies @$10 - 3 $3 coupons = $21 paid and get a $10 RR back

It's like getting 12 jumbo packs for $32 ($2.67 each)
plus then I can send away for a 0.75 rebate on each pack making them less than $2 per pack!!!!

I suggest you run, not walk to your local Walgreens.