Coupons.com

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Coupon help - Post #1

Ok, so a few of you have asked me to help you learn how to save the most money by couponing. So this will take me several posts over a lot of days because of my lack of free time. But to start with there are several places where you can print coupons online. Just remember to print only the ones you will use otherwise you are wasting your money on ink and paper. Since you are already here, start by scrolling the coupons in the banner above. The other sites I would recommend for printables are:

www.smartsource.com
www.redplum.com
www.coolsavings.com

A site where I trade for insert coupons on a regular basis is:
www.refundsweepers.com
if you sign up please put my ID as your referral: ab6333
I try to keep at least $5.00 in my paypal account to trade people for coupons they have that I want. An FYI when speaking with people, you never buy coupons(that's illegal), you pay people for their time in handling the coupons.

No comments: