Coupons.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Productive Saturday

It was a very productive day and I am really happy with what I accomplished today.

This morning, my oldest daughter had a soccer game, which we all attended. After that I went to a second hand furniture store downtown and found a decent dresser for my youngest. So I brought that home, pulled everything out of her bedroom, cleaned it completely from top to bottom, put stuff back in, went through all of her clothes and packed up three boxes to get rid of. I took the boxes and an old lazy boy chair that we don't use anymore out to the garage and plan to donate them in the next few days. Then I proceeded to clean up the yard and mow it for the first time this year. Then the kids really wanted to go for a walk, so we did that. I am pretty surprised I was able to get all that done today, but I am so happy I did.

Now I hope tomorrow is productive and a little relaxing too.

No comments: