Coupons.com

Thursday, August 02, 2012

A little break

Obviously in this season of my life I don't really have the time to post all of my purchases.  I started doing this to keep myself accountable to keeping my purchases as low as I could.  But now with trying to get the house out at the acreage remodeled enough so that we can start moving.  So, what I have done is to hang a paper on the fridge and whenever I come in with a purchase I write all the info down on the paper.  This is how I will keep doing it until I need to change again. 

I doubt anyone is missing seeing those posts, but in case somone was wondering what was going on I thought I would let you know. 

After the move and completion of the house, I hope to have time to post regularly again.  And I hope to share some pictures too.

No comments: