Coupons.com

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another Sick Kid

So, I got my daughter all better and then last night my son got sick. About 8:00 last night my son came to me and said he wanted to go to bed. I told him to bring me his pajamas and I would help him put them on. I just barely touched him and could tell he was hot. I took his temp and it was 103. Oh my gosh I was shocked, he was fine two hours before that. So I gave him some Tylenol and put a cold compress on his forehead. He fell asleep right away, which is very unlike him. About 1:00 this morning a checked on him and his temp was at 102, so I woke him up to give him some more Tylenol and his sheets and blanket were drenched with sweat. Then he went right back to sleep. At 7:00 this morning I checked on him again and his temp was down to 99. And he has been playing and eating and acting normal since about noon. Thank goodness.

Last night I watched the movie: The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler and Burt Reynolds. It was a good movie. It was about an ex NFL MVP player that goes to prison. He is then asked to start up a football team of the inmates. It is hard at first but then with a lot of work it comes together. Then when they have to play against the guards the warden tell the quarterback that if he doesn't throw the game he will spend many more years in prison. This is the same reason he was thrown out of the NFL. He starts to throw the game and then he sees what it is doing to all of his team mates. So then he goes back in and they are able to win the game. What a good comeback story.