Coupons.com

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sick Kid

11/2/06
Yesterday my little girl came home from school sick. She looked pathetic, all pasty white with bright red checks. I made her chicken noodle soup for supper and she only ate a few spoonfuls. Then she went to bed and slept for twelve straight hours. She is doing better today and I am hoping with one more good night of sleep she should be all better by morning.

I stayed late at work today. An hour and a half extra because I was told that I was going to be sent home tomorrow after I completed a specific project. They are trying to cut costs because we are going into our slow season. So I thought why go in another day if I don't have to. Plus now I can save on paying one day of daycare. Plus I will have more time to do the small jobs that I have on the net.