Coupons.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

10/20/06
Today was a good day. I had the day off of work!!! So I was able to sleep in until 7:00 which was really nice. I had to get my daughter ready for school and make breakfast by 7:30, other than that, my day was pretty much open. So after doing dishes I took my shower than got myself and my son ready and we were out the door. We went to the department store and got snowpants, boots and gloves for both the kids. Now they are totally ready for winter. Then we went to the supermarket and got a few days worth of groceries. Other than that I was able to watch two soaps that I hadn't seen for months, clean my bedroom and take my son for a walk. I was also able to write several articles for a site that pays me to do so, it's not much money but every little bit helps. I did have to argue with my son for about a half an hour to lie down and take a nap, but other than that we got along all day. Wooohooo, that is a great day. The downfall of the day was after school my daughter had to go with her father for the weekend, which she doesn't like to do because he drops her off at his mother's house and no one does anything with her, even though I have talked to him about this numerous times he still keeps doing it.

2 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

hi

Raj said...

Well it must be tough at times for you girl but I am guessing you also enjoy it most times. We are bothh very similar in that we joined mylot just this week and also started blogging in october only. Check out my blog when have the time!