Coupons.com

Thursday, October 26, 2006

10/26/06
Well today was another normal day. It was another yucky weather day. The temperature wasn't too bad I think the high was 45. But we didn't see the sun all day and it drizzled most of the day. My daughter left about 6:30 tonight to spend the night at her cousin's house. She doesn't have school tomorrow because it is end of quarter. Now my son is making a mess in his room because he is bored without his sister here to bug him.
I am watching Deal or No Deal right now. Wouldn't it be great to be on that show? I would probably take the deal pretty early on because I am not a very big risk taker and so many times I have seen people turn down good deals to keep going and they end up with lesser amounts in the end.
I did jion a new paid to post forum six days ago and have earned $1.38 so far. If you would like to jion and post with me here is the link: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=aimee750