Coupons.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

10/22/06
Well this weekend was pretty much the normal stuff for me. Take care of the kids, cook, dishes, clean, laundry, etc. I did find time to watch the movie Click. That is the new Adam Sandler movie. It started out like a normal Adam Sandler movie with a lot of comedy but then switched to a very serious mood with a great moral, spend time with your family. I thought it was a pretty good movie. Watch it if you ever have a chance. And today I took the time to watch the race. Just so you know, I am a huge Nascar fan. Not much will make me miss watching a race. So today they were at Martinsville, which is a famous short track. And it was a good day. Jimmie Johnson won!!! He is my second favorite driver. Other than that my weekend was pretty uneventful. Catch you all tomorrow.