Coupons.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Walgreens - Spent $2.63

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, I haven't been to Walgreens for awhile, but I had two RR's that would expire tomorrow so I stopped by today for some deals. I found a tri-fold "Back 2 School Coupon Book" beside the ads at the store with 28 different coupons in it. The one that I was excited about was $2 off Huggies wipes. So today's trip was:

3 Listerine 3/$9 sale
5 Huggies Wipes 2.99 regular price - $2 store coupon

$23.95 + 1.68 tax = $25.63 TOTAL
minus $10 Huggies coupon, $10RR, $3RR = $2.63 paid = 10%
and rec'd a new $6 RR

I was very happy to get wipes for .99 today, however, there are .50 Huggies wipe coupons coming up in this weekends inserts. I plan on trading for some of those and going back to get wipes for .49 each!

No comments: