Coupons.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Get an Alice



I am very new to this site, however it seems pretty cool.
What it is: an online service to buy household essentials (stuff like trash bags, dish soap, and toilet paper) and avoid the chore of running to the store for these goods. It saves lots of time and everything is shipped to your door free. They even have some manufacturer coupons on their site you can get applied to your order. I have found two deals that I have gotten so far, but saving money to me is more important than saving time right now anyways, so I will only be taking advantage of the deals.

If you are interested, click on the link above to sign up, and you’ll get a $10 credit in your account after you spend at least $50 on the site. And if you choose to use this let me know what you think and if you score some good deals.

No comments: