Coupons.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Alice - $16.56

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My second Alice order just came.

Luvs diapers $6.78 - 1.00
Tide in-wash booster 3.36 - 1.00
Bounty pt .84 - .25
Cascade rinse aid 3.35 - 1.00
Kotex pantiliners 1.16 - .75
Scooby Doo gummi vitamins 5.99 - 2.00

$21.48
-6.00 coupons
$15.48 Paid - 72%


If you are new to Alice, just click below and check it out. And follow along here, I try and list the best deals here when I find them.

They have coupons that are automatically applied, nothing for you to do!
And all shipments get FREE shipping. And you can get a $10 credit after spending $50. I think all of those things combined are great, but just remember to get the best deals and pass on anything you can get cheaper other places.

2 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Great Job!
I found your blog from MSM.
I am new to Alice.com, but I think I'm addicted already! :) I am waiting for my first order to come on Monday. Is it true that there is a sample in each shipment?

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

I have heard others talk about free samples also. However, I have not gotten any in my two orders. I hope you get one. Let us all know when you get your package.