Coupons.com

Monday, October 05, 2009

I just made my first purchase from Alice & you can get a $10 referral credit

I talked about Alice about two months ago here.

I really like the idea of this site because they have coupons they apply to certain items and shipping is Free. I can usually buy things for a really great price at stores when I combine coupons with sales so I have a price point for everything I buy. The first time I looked around I did not find anything at my price points, however, tonight when I was looking around a did find a few things and placed my order. I ordered five items for $8.81 but after coupons my total came to $7.01 and remember Free shipping.

I was really delighted to find out that anyone that registers at Alice.com using my referral link will get a $10 credit to their account after they spend $50. That's a pretty darn good deal. Check it out now:

No comments: