Coupons.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

We celebrated Christmas morning here opening presents and playing with all the new stuff and then headed to the kids' Grandparents house. The roads are terrible out and it took longer than usual but we got there. We had a very nice meal and opened presents again. We were there almost six hours and then we slowly made our way home.

Now we are home and the little one is in bed and I have hooked up our new Wii and the older two kids are loving it. And I must admit it is a lot of fun! I think this is a great winter time game. We only have the game that came with the Wii which includes bowling, tennis, baseball, boxing and golf, but that is keeping us plenty entertained right now.

We will have another Christmas gathering on January 2nd when my family will be coming here. I hope the weather is a lot better then.

No comments: