Coupons.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Eve

I am having a few friends and their kids over for New Years Eve. I am not serving a meal because people won't be coming tell around 8:00 so that I can have the baby sleeping first. So I have snack food planned, which is great since everything is easy to put together and put on platters since I have to work that day.

Chips
2 different homemade dips
Celery w/peanut butter
4 kinds of cheese
2 kinds of summer sausage
lots of crackers
tortilla chips
homemade cheesy bean dip
little smokies in bbq sauce
pretzels (for the one kid who doesn't like chips)

Alcoholic punch
and told people to bring other drinks if they want it

and for the kids
Sparkling grape juice
Sprite
Root Beer


What is everyone else snacking on for New Years Eve?

1 comment:

Mizé said...

Happy New Year!
Hope 2010 brings all the best for you & your family.
Regards, Mizé.